Monday, May 2, 2011

Getting to Know your Humble Bystander

Welcome to my first Blog!
I thought I would take a few minutes to tell you why I started this blog. For too long, I have been sitting on the sidelines just observing the workings of life. I feel its time to share my Point of View with the world. Everyone has a unique view of every situation, and its important to listen. I turn on the tv everyday to see someone shouting their beliefs, or rantings over someones time to speak. If you truly believe in what your saying, then say it. Don't stop someone else from voiceing their beliefs. I won't always be posting about serious world events or political battles. I also have a love for NFL football and Entertainment news. (Love ya TMZ) I welcome all comments and suggestions, I just ask that you keep it respectable and civilized.
Thank you and may God bring you many blessings
Your Humble Bystander

No comments:

Post a Comment